22 September 2004

Guy Kawasaki Strikes Again!

No big surprise…

His latest effort is The Art of the Start. Basically, it’s how to start up your startup, from the original evangelizer himself.

The first chapter is available for download from ChangeThis. Funny thing, though: I couldn’t download it with OmniWeb. Kept getting an internal error. It's just a .pdf… OTOH, I just got 6 “Please Confirm Your Subscription Request”s from ChangeThis (you can optionally add your e-mail address to the supplied field before clicking the download button).

Now why was the server able to pick up my e-mail addy but not able to send me the .pdf??

It’ll be interesting to see what they have to say to my feedback e-mail.

Once (if?) I get my hands on that .pdf, I’m sure I’ll have something further to say.

No comments: