06 February 2009

Rising Moon Spring Ale

Made by Blue Moon Brewing Co., out of Colorado and Toronto.

I’d tried their Blue Moon Belgian White, but wasn’t particularly impressed with it. The Web site mentions something about having it with a slice of orange?? I’ll have to give that a try and report back.

I was on a beer run, though, and noticed the Rising Moon. I just can’t resist a seasonal, so home it came. Not bad, although I don’t think I’m gonna try the orange slice… ;-)

I poured Curtis a glass at beer thirty, and we got to talking about it. Turns out he’s also not a big fan of the Blue Moon.

Rising Moon has three seasonal siblings: Honey Moon Summer Ale, Harvest Moon Pumpkin Ale, and Full Moon Winter Ale. More stuff to be on the lookout for!

Brewed by BMBC, Toronto
Imported by Blue Moon Brewing Co., Golden, CO
(800) BLE-MOON ((800) 253-6666)
http://www.bluemoonbrewingco.com/

No comments: